We provide tax advice and support to all UK business types.
Further details for limited companies are available on our
Corporate Section and for individuals under our Personal Section.
We deal with full business tax issues
We all want to pay the least amount of tax legally possible and
indeed Lord Tomlin stated "Every man is entitled to order his
affairs so that the tax attaching under the appropriate Acts is
less than it otherwise would be". It is clear that the
only way to achieve this is through careful and considered planning
to reduce your taxation liabilities, structuring your business
correctly and making the most of your personal tax allowances.
Our team work closely together to discuss relevant matters with
a view to bringing the whole firm's experience to bear to help with
individual tax and corporate tax planning to ensure our clients pay
less tax and run their businesses tax efficiently.
We can help you with:-
- Corporate tax.
- Tax planning advice for companies of all sizes.
- Partnership and unincorporated business tax planning.
- Help with VAT and other indirect taxes.
- Capital gains tax advice to maximise exemptions and
- Capital allowances and property tax.
- Accessing research and development tax credits.
- The tax implications of employee share option schemes.
- Tax and VAT investigations and reviews.
- Advice on tax and your employment status.
- Personal tax.
- Personal tax investigations.
- Preparation of your self assessment tax returns.
- Inheritance tax planning.
- Advice on the tax for overseas properties, assets and
- Ensure that your will is drawn up to maximise tax
- The tax issues with probate for executors and acting as
professional trustees or executors.
- The benefits to you are:-
- You know that you are as tax efficient as you can be.
- Subject to paying an annual premium which is shown within our
costs all our clients are covered under the terms of our block fees
insurance policy which protects you and your business from HMRC tax
investigations, individual, corporate, VAT and PAYE.